Remembered! The best Football Manager wonderkids of all time
November 23, 2016 - tonton
Authority on all things Football Manager (and venerable author of a self-help book, Football Manager Stole My Life) Iain Macintosh runs by a best wonderkids in a diversion by a ages
Surely there can usually be a handful in a universe who haven’t played Football Manager and gifted a fun of saying Cherno Samba or Tonton Zola Moukoko using in to pound a round home.
These players are among a game’s mythological wonderkids, and we now applaud their implausible achievements in so many matches with this here video. FM aficionado Iain Macintosh regales a stories, from Gabby Agbonlahor being hailed as a subsequent Geoff Hurst to a developer-created non-existing favourite To Madeira.
Yes, of march there’s space for Freddy Adu…
- What’s it like to director for Football Manager? A Sports Interactive consultant tells FFT
- Remembered! The best Football Manager wonderkids of all time
- 17 teams we can’t wait to be on Football Manager 2017
- Who to start with on Football Manager 2017? EVERY English joining team’s starting send and salary budget
- Football Manager 2017: Starting send and salary budgets in La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A, Ligue 1
- Miles Jacobson: How we make Football Manager, a destiny – and where YOU come into it
- Football Manager 2017 examination – really some-more than only a football game
- Football Manager 2017 tips: how to master a new game